My biggest goal is to capture your day in its purest form. I go at it with a journalistic approach by looking for the candid moments that happen throughout the day. There's going to be so many emotions and excitement on your wedding day, and my previous experience has trained me to stay on high alert so that I'm prepared when the big moments unfold.
Of all the decisions you’ll make while planning your wedding, photography is one of the biggest. Your wedding photographer is more than just a person taking pictures. They’re the ONE ‘vendor’ who is literally with you all day long – helping guide you through all the happy, stressful, intimate moments, and everything in between. When your wedding is over, the cake has been smashed, the leftovers have been tossed, and the guests have gone home, your images are the only thing you have to look back on to cherish and remember your day. You’ll never regret investing in a solid photographer you trust and are stoked about!
I am all about storytelling vs fabricated perfection: shooting everything that goes down and giving you a gallery experience that truly feels like how your wedding day looked and felt! After all is said and done, the cake will be eaten, the dress and suit will be put in the closet, the flowers will die. But your photos are going to last you a longer than a lifetime. I urge you to invest in them; invest in these moments! Let’s capture the memorable, the timeless, the intimate.
I would say that my photography style is very natural and true to life. Using prompts to create real life interaction and expressions is how I create candid moments with my couples rather than capturing awkward prom-looking photos and forced smiles. The little in between moments make for the best photos. I want the real stuff, the stuff that’ll make you laugh till your cheeks hurt and will make your heart beat faster. I want to photograph the things that make you who you are, and the things that make your love unique. Because there’s only so many angles and poses and pretty locations, and they’ve all been done before - but what makes each photo special is the memories attached to it, and my goal is to make those unique to you!
consult about your big day! Whether you want to hop on a phone call, video chat, meet up at a coffee shop, or just dicuss through email, let's get the details dialed in and get you booked!
officially reserve your date! all that's required is a signed contract and the initial retainer payment, and your day is secured!
Your big day, time to party !
unlimited consulting and planning help to make sure your day is perfect!
you receive your wedding photos and get to relive your wedding day for the rest of your lives!
2nd Photographer- $75 an hour
Engagement Session- $300
Day After Session- $300
Prints and Albums- Prices Vary
- A 2nd Photographer to capture all your memories and every angle of your Wedding Day!
- Get comfortable in front of the camera, and get some amazing photos for your save the dates.
- Put on your dress one more time and get some photos with your love away from the hustle of bustle of the Wedding Day.
- Prints and albums available upon request. Prices vary depending on sizing and materials of prints. There is also a print release within all Wedding packages, so you are not required to get prints through me.
- The sooner the better. I would recommend booking once you have your wedding date locked in to ensure I am not already booked!
How far in advance should we book our date?
-Simple, all I need is 1/3 of the balance paid up-front as a retainer. After that is paid and the wedding contract is signed, you are officially booked! The next payment of 1/3 of the balance is due 90 days before the wedding date, and the final 1/3 is due 14 days prior to your wedding date.
How do we reserve our date?
- HECK. YES. I’m down to hop on a plane whenever. Travel fees vary based on location distance from Santa Barbara, CA.
*I do not charge travel fees within California, or any surrounding states such as Oregon, Washington, Arizona, and Nevada.*
are you available to travel?
- This is something you shouldn’t get caught up on. I believe in quality over quantity. On an average 8 hour wedding day, I deliver 300+ photos. My clients are always happy with the quantity they receive!
- Yup! Most venues require proof of insurance, so don’t worry I gotchu!
How many photos can we expect back?
Do you have liability insurance?
- It takes me about 4-8 weeks to deliver the full gallery. I send plenty of previews as I edit them though!
How long does it take to get our pictures back?
- Yes! Please contact me with as much info about your wedding day as you can and I can come up with a custom quote!
Do you do smaller weddings/ elopements or custom packages?